Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let's talk about ripping Wii U assets
(12-17-2014, 04:31 PM)bulby1 Wrote: Every Wii U ISO I find in videos, forums or what ever always have a survey attached. So it must be fake. There is a website that has Wii U ISOs but they all have a survey, and the whole sight looks fake
*EDIT: Don't share links to ROM sites, fake or otherwise*

So idk when they will be official. Found one? upload to Media Fire or something and share the link. (The files even say FAKE on them)

That's true sadly... I tried to get Super Mario 3D World with the exact same unsuccesfull result. but perhaps with less effort, becuz Why I had to keep searching for something that isn't available to the public, Alas, The Nintendo Wii-u hacking just started a little ago, so I don't think that there's some ISOS available and even if there's some... then I highly doubt those are free.  Cry

perhaps we have to wait some time before having the chance to get them.

PS: I hate those *censored* survey pages... No matter if you are looking for a hack for a game, a rom, a film or wathever the heck you are looking for... Surveys everywhere... even if you're looking for a Survey Bypasser program... it's survey attached too... *censored* you surveys and *censored* it's creators.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  Angry

-The censor machine explodes due for Farlavor's foul words, Those were too foul and ugly that even god, human and devil would be angry if it weren't censored-

Oh gosh... Time to buy another one.  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about ripping Wii U assets - by Pik - 11-13-2014, 04:04 AM
RE: Let's talk about ripping Wii U assets - by Farlavor - 12-18-2014, 02:03 PM