Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
So, is anyone not talking about the fact that Tetra has an actual gun all of a sudden… In a more recent Nintendo game nevertheless?

Before you go after me from make a stupid/obvious observation, I just think that it is at least worth mentioning since Nintendo (especially in the US) has strict guidelines about that in their mainstream games. I know that it is another developer making this game and they did have firearms of some sort in previous entries already, but (at least until Nintendo asks the developers to change it for censorship reasons) I find it interesting that they are cool with one of their more iconic character wielding a weapon like that. Also, barring any games from the NES/Super Nintendo era and any things exclusive to Japan, they don't usually include guns unless they look fictional and shoot any type of ammunition other than metal bullets.

….. Then again, the fact that it's a pistol from the olds days and how the trailer wasn't exactly clear with what she's shooting out of that gun could allow this to be given a pass.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH! - by E-Man - 06-11-2015, 01:02 PM