Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
(01-16-2015, 11:57 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: changes to the smithy, including deleting a skill, selling directly, and checking skills before crafting
more info added to adventure mode, total dmg is shown, and you can restart without returning to the map

FINALLY

okay the other day I started playing Adventure mode for real and holy shit I honestly cannot stop playing this game. At the same time it's also mega fucking frustrating. There's many times where I've got the enemy commander down to two pixels of health and lose my base, failing the mission and pissing me off to no end (I know, this is due to poor resource management on my part)
I haven't been this engrossed by a game and challeneged this hard since I was like, a kid. I love it.

I do have some questions for the more Warriors-inclined people posting here:

- Zelda's level 2 baton mission should really not be this hard. My Zelda's lv58, and my best weapon's a 392 rapier. The part that always gets me about this mission is the damage management - I typically bumrush the Rogue captain (prompting the other mission to defeat the commander) and through just standard fighting, my allied base is bumrushed by the Enemy captains (Volga and Wizzro).  I've tried getting there before they storm the base and abuse its chokepoint, spamming my specials to whittle down their HP, but somehow, I managed to get tagged by Wizzro's abilities which just chunk my lifebar, blowing the mission and leaving me frustrated as I have to quit and restart. :/

- What level should my characters be to tackle the Master Quest maps? Twilight?
Master Quest is pretty managable with even my lowest characters (Volga, level 16, can still wreck shit in Master Quest), but Twilight's first mission, with a Sol Shackle and lv50 Midna seems nigh impossible, unless I can't figure out where the magic circle is to whittle down King Bulbin, etc. :/ I imagine more of the Twilight maps are like this, so I might as well ask your collective advice as to what level they should be before trying it for real.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Kosheh - 01-28-2015, 08:03 AM