Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
Basically every response has been: "Wait, there will be more."

But we don't know what that more will be or which figures will continue to have more support in the future.

Also, $12 for a cherry is fucking ridiculous.

If there was a more outlined plan for these things and a guarantee they did something substantial in every game that supported Amiibos, I wouldn't feel so salty. We don't have that, though. Right now we have some kind of promise that some of them will have future uses in some games maybe.

I don't want the DLC to work right frikkin' now... I want to know what it's going to be right frikkin' now.

Like I said, I think this is from trying to make too many at one time... They probably should have started with ten or twelve of them and made sure there was support for them in all Amiibo games (like, imagine if the Mario amiibo unlocked the Firebar Sword for Link if it was used in Hyrule Warriors. Maybe Little Mac could give Darunia boxing gloves). Right now it's like: "Yo dawg, buy Link or you're wasting your time."
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Kriven - 11-08-2014, 10:27 AM