Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[MUSIC] Composer's Alley - Music Thread
(07-21-2014, 10:13 PM)supermariofan546 Wrote: This one is more akin to VG music. Although, it was actually a collab between a guy I know called foxsin. I basically layed out the skeleton; he helped me put it together. My original plan was to make it a battle theme, but I don't think I really succeeded in capturing that mood. Don't know. I'll drop some more later, but for now, let me know what you think.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/581752

Hmmm...I gave "Encounter with a Dark Entity" a listen and it's pretty good! And I think it'd fit with a battle pretty well! I'm getting some vibes of a storyline battle or something you're doomed to loose...like a premature encounter with the final boss. My only gripes would be that the base guitar is a bit weak. It could use 2 more parts to it or be an octave lower. Oh, and you should probably portmanteau the vocals instead of cutting them off for every note to make them sound more natural.

Hmm...and what would it sound like with an additional 15 BPM and some trumpets? That might make it fast-paced enough for a normal boss theme.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[MUSIC] Composer's Alley - Music Thread - by Gors - 07-05-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: [MUSIC] Composer's Alley - Music Thread - by DragonDePlatino - 07-23-2014, 02:13 PM