Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
The funny thing about this update is that Sakurai prepares these images weeks in advance. HOW DID HE KNOW WE'D BE TALKING ABOUT THIS JUST NOW!?

(Just kidding he probably just planned it to coincide with the reveal of the virtual console release)

Speaking of having assist trophies off, you know what feature I would really appreciate in this iteration of Smash Bros?

Individual item rates.

I prefer having items on. And I even like the occasional appearance of "game changing" items like the Smash Ball, Assist Trophies, Pokeballs, or the Dragoon. But even I have to admit that these items can show up way too often sometimes. Especially the Smash Ball, whose rarity always seemed to be set way too high for me; I shouldn't be seeing four of the damn things in a three minute match.

So my problem lies in the fact that we only have a universal item rate which determines how often items appear in general, meaning if I don't want these items to show up constantly I have to either turn down the item rate on EVERYTHING or turn that individual item off altogether, which I don't really want to do.

So what I want is basically instead of just an "on/off" switch for each item, instead give each one an appearance rate that you can modify. Then I could just set items like the Smash Ball or Hammer to "Very Low" and set everything else to "Medium".

Each item could still keep it's own permanent hidden rarity, but the player-set appearance rate would act as a sort of multiplier. (Very Low: x.25, Low: x.5, Medium: x1, High x1.5, Very High x2).

Anyways I know there's pretty much no way they thought to do it that way, but it's something I've been wanting to happen since Melee; but even more intensely since Brawl, what with how many game changing items they added.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Attack of the Clone - by Jermungandr - 07-28-2014, 06:29 AM