Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
VGResource Pokédex Project: IDEA PITCH
I got an idea for the kiwi if we go that route.

The water starter, I feel that we may need to come up with something else. We can keep the shrimp as a regular pokemon with the coral theme. I feel that it doesn't look like a shrimp to me. I can try to see what I come up with on the idea if everyone is set on the shrimp.

If not, then maybe a Hippo?

One other pokemon that I'm surprised that Nintendo/Gamefreak still had not done yet with the starter.

I also got a new sketch of the ram, using some ideas from the last tSR Pokedex project.

EDIT:

here is my ideas for the starters:

[Image: DSCN0085_zpsa6499f3a.jpg]

The fire ram's only difference is that it lost it's horns (I think that they aren't born with horns) and his face is more pronounced as goat like instead of a full circle.

The Kiwi is based on the concept that it is a little bush, and it can grown berries upon it's branches, which will bring up it's hidden ability that will be made custom for it.

The third is the Hippo, Design wise besides the normal hippo body, I got nothing.

I'm thinking that the evolution stages for the Kiwi would be like, Kiwi, Emu as the first evolution stage, and then Cassowary as the final evo stage.

EDIT: Im thinking, for the Legendaries, we make Hades a Cerberus (either Dark/Ghost typing or Dark/Fire typing), Poseidon a Horse/Pegasus (Water or Water/Flying if a Pegasus), and Zeus a Griffon(ether Flying/Electric, or Flying/Fairy). The reason behind the griffon is because 1. His animal symbol is the eagle. 2. We just got a bird legendary, so I think that making another would be a little redundant, 3. To keep the Mythological beast theme, and 4. There is no griffon Pokemon yet so..)
I believe in Jesus Christ, if you do also, post this as your sig.
Matthew 10: 32-33

"32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: VGResource Pokédex Project: IDEA PITCH - by mutantyoshi - 11-01-2013, 12:05 PM