Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(01-09-2014, 08:38 AM)A Pulp Story Wrote: First you complain about Donkey Kong's design and now this:

For fucks sake they're going to add some sort of connectivity, but you're forgetting that Sakurai wants to keep both versions unique from each other. that's why we're getting different stages and shit to begin with. Whether or not you want it to happen is highly doubtful.

No one wants to play the exact same game if they're gonna be on two different consoles.

If you don't like the games as they look now, don't buy it.

I'm fine with them being unique and having unique content. I'm just against the fact that one version will be completely devoid of anything from handheld games, while one version will be completely devoid of console games. If each game had unique different content, but from both handhelds and consoles, I'd be fine. Like each version is now missing out on very important aspects of Nintendo. Like your only seeing 50% of the Nintendo universe.

Also I fear that because the development team has to work on two games instead of perfecting one, it might take away from these games. Sort of like how many felt Brawl could have been better if they hadn't spent so much time on Subspace Emissary.

But just like Brawl I know this is still going to be a great game(s) and I will really enjoy it. But I just have a feeling that things could be even better. So I'm just voicing my opinion here.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 01-09-2014, 07:10 PM