Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Battle Moon Wars 2 [Fangame]
I am known as ZidanReign on Beast's Lair.

I am a very little known member here with no contributions whatsoever so far on here and is going for an IT Major in College currently.

I made this account a while back, now I'm returning to use it to help out a project I was going to help back then as well. Some of you will probably recognize parts of this post from a member who currently is busy and did not meet post requirements back then.

http://spriters-resource.com/community/s...?tid=18360

Ahem.

[Image: 348oe8h.png]

Project development information and updates: Battle Moon Wars 2 Discussion and Development This is for the General Audience.
If you wish to join or help in the project, see details below on going through IRC Channel to get invited to the Battle Moon Wars Development Forum and Dev Channel.

Brief: Let's sum this up, we're working on a 'sequel' to a famous doujin game based off TYPE-MOON's works called Battle Moon Wars. The sequel will be a mod of sorts.

Gameplay: If your familiar with the Popular Franchise, Super Robot Wars/Taisen, All the games follow a basic structure: when a stage begins, the character receives introductory dialogue between playable characters, leading to the scenario on the battlefield. To complete a scenario, the player must accomplish scenario objectives. Some scenarios are longer, with multi-part missions or have new objectives added as the story unfolds. On battlefield, the player and enemy take turns to order their units with commands available, such as movement, attacking, and casting "Spirit Commands", a set of magic-like spells unique to each character (or pilot if referring to SRW). Once the scenario is cleared, more dialogue is exchanged between characters before the player is taken to an intermission menu. Here, units/characters can be upgraded or optional items given to hold, characters' stats and skills can be changed or upgraded, and other maintenance actions can be performed before the player continues on with the game.

Story/Backstory:
The Original Game's Wiki Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Moon_Wars

The Original Game's Wiki Resource (Extensive Moonrune reading prowess required): http://werk-zwei.jp/BMW_Script/

Why then are sprite artists required?:
-We need you! We're currently in the midst of putting in new characters and adding new attacks, etc to the old characters and we are in a dire lack of spriters! So only you we can rely on!

Requirements:
-Any Spriter is welcome, as long as they can work well in the team
-Willing to tolerate constant edits that might be needed
-Willing to pop by our IRC room.

Where to Find us?:
-Contact me through my Dedicated Email Address: [email protected]
-Join http://forums.nrvnqsr.com to PM me, ZidanReign, or the Project Leader, Dark_Pulse, the Admin of the Forum there and or Join us in Enjoying the Type-Moon Fandom if you can't help with the Project, but would like to keep watch.
-PM me on this forum.
-Or find us at IRC highway. First you'll need to find Beast's Lair general IRC Chatroom, #Notes. Then from there, ask around for specifically the user Dark_Pulse or Darples for the ability to enter the Dev IRC Chatroom #BMW2.

We hope to see you wonderful people there! And please, help us spread the love by adding these icons on your sig:

[Image: 2w7eoah.png]
[Image: 2nk5ht2.png]

Current Updates: We are in serious need of people knowledgeable and comfortable with Spritework and art.

Other than that, more Programmers and Artists are welcome.

We need YOU to make this project move forward again!

Examples of Gameplay:

Extra Examples:

Other Assets of the game such as Music, or etc are ready anytime to start production once we have dedicated people who are actually interested in the project (and in Type-Moon as a plus) who wish to work with us. We're friendly and can explain anything you want to ask in our IRC channel or in the General Chatroom.

I will try my best to answer any question you might have even though I'm really a nobody here.

If the OP doesn't meet the requirements of the rules I read of this sub-forum and of the Universal Rule, I will gladly remove this upon notification at anytime.
Everything that doesn't involve myself sounds like a personal problem. I don't deal with those.
Thanked by:
I like this, there seems to be a ton of effort in this. I'd love to see more progress on it.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Thank you, we've have alot of the ideas going around and our Project Leader has a solid idea on what the new story is going to be, thing is we've been stuck for about year without progress. I joined up in 2012, but the project itself has been in dev since 2010 or so I've heard

I'm going to be frank to say we're desperate for spriters. We have no short amount of people at our forums who can help in the other assets, but in artistic and spriting talent we are lacking. And we've been scared at trying to come back here again because of what happened to zlol.

One of our project members has even said to me recently that he is willing to start throwing money at our problems concerning spriters, so that's when I decided to suck up my gut and try here again.

On behalf on all the project members and the Forum members of Type-Moon's Largest International English Speaking Forum, We need your help Spriters.

Your the key to starting up our project again, even one spriter is better than none.
Everything that doesn't involve myself sounds like a personal problem. I don't deal with those.
Thanked by:
Well, things are a lot different now, we're a lot more friendly and we understand your situation. I can't help you at the moment (busy with my own projects) but with all those content and money, I hope you find someone.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Hazama
(04-25-2013, 12:28 PM)Gorsalami Wrote: Well, things are a lot different now, we're a lot more friendly and we understand your situation. I can't help you at the moment (busy with my own projects) but with all those content and money, I hope you find someone.

Thanks, Your Super Arisa World Sounds very interesting. Just because of Marisa World I played awhile back.
Thanked by: Gors