Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Keroro Gunsou - Dragon Warriors
[Image: KeroroDragonWarriors-Keroro_Icon-1.png]

[Image: KeroroDragonWarriors-Keroro-1.png]

[Image: KeroroDragonWarriors-Keroro_Icon.png]

Hey, how's it going. I just ripped these sprites, as I like the games style, and the sprites are nice and big for my bad eyes :V
Anyhow, I think I'll probably be posting some more, but I'm not very reliable. If anyone feels like helping, I might be able to move this into a ripping project or something. Please note, there are a few frames missing, either redundant ones (just parts combined together) and the Level intro, which is too fast for me to rip effectively. Sorry, I'm just not the best ripper.
Well, enjoy.
[Image: J5KoOJ3.png]
Feeling Restless?
YES!, i love Sgt. Frog! I'm swamped for the rest of Oct. but afterwards, i'd love to help rip a character sheet or two.
Thanked by:
Hey uh, why don'tcha try opening the ROM in Tinke and looking through the files to see if you can't extract the graphics instead of screenshotting them? This guide written by redblueyellow explains how it's done. That's how he and another member ripped all the sprites from the other Keroro DS games so I'd imagine it'd work with this one too. If it works I'd suggest re-ripping Keroro entirely via this method to have consistent colors and to make sure everything is as good as it can be. Good luck with this BTW, looks like it'd be a fun project to help with.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Alright, so I tried Tinke, but it appears this games less 'accessible' so to speak. I can't manage to find the frames in it. Regardless, I continued my analog ripping, finding better versions of sprites, piecing together missing frames and I think I got everything. I've edited the sheet accordingly, along with a bit more organization.
[Image: J5KoOJ3.png]
Feeling Restless?
Thanked by:
Okay uploaded this~
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: