Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) speculation thread
Part of me doesn't see Zoroark actually making it in, and part of me really doesn't want to see Zoroark make it in.

For one, Lucario's still very much has mascot status, he showed up in the animated trailer for Black and White 2 and he was also given away in newer copies of Black and White as an event. And on the other hand, I'd be hard pressed to figure out a moveset, as he definitely can't take Lucario's. How would Zoroark's Illusion ability, which is kind of his signature characteristic, translate into a fighting game at all? And on the personal end, I just really hate Zoroark's design.

[Image: MaSI2.png]Zoroark, you... you've got a bit of jam or... something on your lip there.

Now, if you need a Gen V representative as a full character, I'd say Scraggy. Which may sound like just a want from me but he's a really popular character and he's one of Ash's main new Pokemon in the anime. Though he'll probably just be a Poke Ball Pokemon with a headbutt charge attack. Another possibility would be Victini, he's a bit of a favorite with the developers, and it's not like being a legendary makes him less likely. I kind of really doubt that though.

Also on the Pokemon subject, if they make a new stage, what does everyone think it'll be? N's Castle I think would be awesome and would set up for the Dragon trio as cameos like on Spear Pillar. Dracospiral Tower could work for that too. Of course, they may just leave it at just a Pokemon Stadium 3 or something. Maybe the World Tournament from BW2?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) speculation thread - by Tellis - 07-06-2012, 08:26 PM