Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
My personal suggestions for thread splitting, if it is going to occur:

A subforum in Games Development dedicated to TFR. It would be topped with a stickied post explaining what TFR is, showing tutorials and filled with all the information someone would want to know about the game. This thread should be locked to avoid cluttering and have a person or persons listed that people can send questions to via PM about the game if the post isn't informative enough.

The subforum can have a general working thread, if people would like, but I think what would be a better benefit would be separate threads for each person's projects. They are welcome to be critiqued by everyone, but that would not necessarily mean that their character would be accepted to the project. That would be a decision to be made by the community and whoever is spearheading whichever particular version of the project.

In the meantime, I'm going to continue to work on my version in my own thread, only posting updates on that particular version of the game. Chaoxs is on deck for conversion into the engine, and I have a lot of new features that I'll get into when I post it later this week hopefully. Whatever you guys decide to do with the threads I'll continue to follow it closely.

Also, on a side note for [robo9]: you REALLY should consider giving yourself a Machobot costume for that Gognio. I'd almost suggest making it a Spritality rather than a Gognio because of how epic that would be, but I think in the end a Gognio is a cooler suggestion since you'd get to see it a lot more.

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by TomGuycott - 05-25-2014, 10:47 PM