Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Okay

It seems like there's quite a bit of confusion on what's what
I think it's a good idea to start fresh
and if you guys are willing to let me I'd like to help establish some parameters.

I know I'm not the brains behind this project, but I've kept files fairly up to date and for my own sanity have an archive of most important character sheets and tutorials.
I have lists of what I completed (which at the time were the requirements) and I'm willing to help an OP compile all of the information if I'm not suitable for creating a new topic.

It will really help to start fresh, and like most people here, I have seen this project relatively from the beginning and have most of the images we need already compiled.
I can provide examples for most if not all attacks and necessities, and also because I've had to ask multiple times, I have a list of what could be done for main fighters and we can think of extras from there.

If someone is already behind starting a new thread (for characters), please PM me and I'll do my best to help with organizing it.
Or, if there are no objections, I'd be more than happy to help start up and monitor the character development thread.

Let's do this o/
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Baegal - 05-25-2014, 10:31 PM