Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
I'm going to disagree about the extras. Nobody has said that the extras needed to be put in or were requisites. They are extras and I regard them as fantasies I can toy around with while the basics are being laid down. Everything I make that isn't necessary is there as a suggestion, to keep things fresh and give ideas.
I'm for making threads for different aspects of this project - it means there's a growing interest! Smile

Edit: the minimum goals of this project are clearly in the OP. Whoever wants to make more can do so in my opinion, and we've found solutions to adding people in without doing a whole sheet (assists). I think you can also make a distinction between this thread, which in my eyes was made for posting assets (prospective or not) and the actual programming. All the more reason to make separate threads.

Edit 2: I also think it's important to project ourselves beyond necessities for this project, but it's true that we can't set our ambitions too high or we won't get any tangible progress. Let's be clear: I think it's already awesome that we could play around with our own characters and moves, even in its early stages. If I speak for myself, my expectations aren't incredibly high when it comes to the end result of the game (if ever there is one); I'm actually really enjoying the process of creating and imagining stuff for a potential game. And that's one word to emphasise: potential.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 05-25-2014, 06:12 PM