Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
@Kosheh; I think you overlooked the part where only one nut can be planted at a time. Also, the move has six frames instead of the average four, so it takes longer to complete, thus easier to counter, and it's only effective if the user manages to get it in the middle of the ring. I get how bomb jumping would be pointless in a game like this, but to keep from overpowering the move, it could trade power for launch height.

My character isn't very physically strong, so he depends on ranged attacks. His physical attacks are fast and light, with the exception of his back kick, which takes longer to execute because he has to rear back on his tail, then kick with both legs. If you still feel a mine is OP, maybe it could have a time limit, and the opponent would have a choice: fire ranged attacks until it goes off on its own, or try to jump it.

@Vipershark; who are some characters you'd suggest? I watch very little anime, so the only one I can think of would be Tomo from Azumanga Daioh, but that would just put me in a generic schoolgirl uniform, and no one would be able to make the connection.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Kelvin - 05-07-2014, 06:55 AM