Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(05-06-2014, 06:31 PM)StarSock64 Wrote: Neko's boxing glove should have extremely small startup time or else it kind of defeats the point of the movie I think (and that one guide somebody posted said the same thing)

(05-06-2014, 06:31 PM)Midi Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 05:54 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Frankly, I think this thread (and the entire project in general) is entirely ridiculous now, particularly with all the palette changes and the unchecked expansion of the roster but I don't want to be a Negative Nancy so I'll keep the grievances to myself

That being said, making a new thread or whatever is up to Gorsal since this is still his project and he's in charge.

The point of midnight moe is that your character cosplays as a relevant anime character.
So you find an anime girl that's relevant (in midi's case a squirrel girl) and then genderbend/cosplay your character in that outfit.

I don't mean to argue, but what do you mean by "relevant"? Far as I can tell, the example of me is the only example. I can't think of any anime girls that would be relevant to most of these other characters.

It's preferable that they be relevant (similar in some way), but historically they don't have to be

If they don't share some similarity, then they should probably be a character from a popular anime that's known for being "moe," or just an extremely popular anime character. You might want to ask whether or not your suggestion's been taken and whether or not it's a good idea before trying it.

edit: oh I should note that most current midnight moes are AT LEAST similar in color scheme or outfit, even if it's a pretty loose connection. The ones that aren't similar probably have some inside joke behind them (e.g. gilbert as yui, viper as what's her face from SNSD). So basically you should have something similar in some way.

Starsock is correct but if you want to know whether a midnight moe is good or not just ask me since it's based off of me anyway
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Vipershark - 05-06-2014, 10:59 PM