Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(05-06-2014, 02:08 PM)Midi Wrote: Well, according to CBL, this Makoto Nanaya chick people keep mentioning wouldn't be valid anyway. I just looked up Blazblue, and the games came before the anime.

But I wouldn't pick her anyway; I'm not at all familiar with that character, so whoever I pick will be someone I know and am a fan of. Sorry.

Just so you know, I was kidding when I said I would be disappointed if you didn't pick her. It was a suggestion, more than anything (to be honest, she's the only anime squirrel girl I know of). You're free to pick whoever you feel is most fitting.

I don't see what's the big deal with them originating in a video game, as long as they're part of an anime, but I'll roll with it if that's the rules.

Vipershark Wrote:Frankly, I think this thread (and the entire project in general) is entirely ridiculous now, particularly with all the palette changes and the unchecked expansion of the roster but I don't want to be a Negative Nancy so I'll keep the grievances to myself

Well, it's not like it's a new thing that everyone wants in when there's a surge of popularity. After all, only like 5% of those people get to complete their sheets, so it at least keeps the discussion going.

I do think a new topic is in order, since all the relevant resources are all scattered (well, I suppose CBL put them in one place ten pages ago or so).
Thanked by: Level 1

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Iocus - 05-06-2014, 07:27 PM