Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(04-25-2014, 05:01 PM)RabidPeep Wrote: Yeah, but ideally most of the code would be shared between characters, with special exceptions made as needed. That's how this'll get done - only doing unique code for the exceptions, not for each character.

Basically, the goal is to write ass little code as possible to be as efficient as possible.

I'd like to get as much of Ocks programmed in as possible ASAP.

What's your plan on the creation of the rest of the movesets? Are you gonna do it, or will it be distributed for people to [mostly] make their own, given a simple interface?

I am skeptic and am aware that people are motivated and are alot more into the project now and how my skepticism can bring some people's mood a down a bit. Congrats and goodjob on working hard and getting somewhere fast Rabid. But I'm more of a programmer and am interested in how you're going about making movesets internally. Is the Ocks you showed more of a "mockup" and coded without much thought just to show something, or did you already lay down a solid, stable, and manageable system?

Make progress, but also be sure to remain grounded.
Animations - MFGG TKO (scrapped) - tFR
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
"It feels that time is better spent on original creations" - Konjak
Focus on the performance, the idea, not the technical bits or details - Milt Kahl

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by TheShyGuy - 04-25-2014, 06:08 PM