Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
holy shit i breathed life back into the topic
YES

(04-25-2014, 12:43 PM)Iocus Wrote: I believe Pokemon Type: Wild was also made using this engine.
>first second
>sees "enterbrain", makers of 2D Fighter Maker

yep

FELL ASLEAP

(04-25-2014, 12:43 PM)Iocus Wrote: I'd imagine that networking capabilities might have had something to do with wanting to do it from scratch. After all, it's a community project, so everyone just wants to play with others from the forum. I did read somewhere that a program called LunaPort allows fighting games made with this engine to be played online (thought it's probably a hassle to set up), so maybe that can alleviate that issue, if this option were to be chosen.
IIRC there's an indiegogo campaign by the community (on Steam) being worked on to bring online play DLC to Vanguard Princess. If it's actually successful and enough money is tossed at the effort I'd assume they'd probably release whatever they created for use with other games using the FM2K engine.

oh my god if it's not too much tommy guy, when you import at least 2 characters

take some video!!

(04-25-2014, 01:27 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: [Image: BpemunP.png]

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'll be right back. I need a lot more tweaking. X:

OH GOD LOL

(04-25-2014, 10:19 AM)Lexou Duck Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 10:15 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: That... actually looks like a mildly interesting program. Be right back. Shocked

plot twist: he's talking about super strip fighter 4

someday i should try and make a character too...

im gonna admit right now, i've got like 18 hours clocked in on strip fighter 4
not even because of the h-game elements (i actually could never do any of the rape moves mostly because 1) i can never build up that much meter in a match and 2) their inputs are really stupid and i mess up anyway) but because it's actually got a solid engine, and a lot of characters with pretty solid movesets (there are two twins [a loli and shota] that literally play verbatim like abel; it's hilarious)

even studio s' own character/self-insertions (acme iku, S, jin tendoh) are actually surprisingly solid characters in their own right

i think i'm gonna try to get type wild tonight and see how well that handles

EDIT: looks below this post
o--oh.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Kosheh - 04-25-2014, 01:29 PM