Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(06-02-2012, 11:24 AM)Gors Wrote: GUIDELINES:
2-Don't join here unless you've been a member for at least 2 months. This will avoid random unknown people to join the project.

There is no mention of post minimum in the guidelines, so I'd say he's fine.

You're onto something here, but your design has some faults.

I dig the jelly/glass head, sort of reminds me of the Pokemon Reuniclus (which I'm fond of, for the record). That said, it seems disjointed from the body, in more ways than one. Aside from the brain nerve(s) (which, by the way, I think is/are misaligned), it doesn't give the impression it's connected to the body at all. This is because of the strange upper torso you've given your character.
There is also no interface or transition between the jelly head and the body...whatever it's made of.

That's another thing, the body's structure is strange and the anatomy is just odd. Where are the joints even supposed to be? where would you locate the hips? I'm assuming the anatomy is humanoid of course.

The armless orb hands frankly makes it seem lazy. I mean, Ray-man has no arms or legs, but even he has defined hands. You don't even have to put much detail to them in this style, but I would strongly suggest that you change them. Not sure what those magic circles are all about.

Overall, I think you should try to better define his body and make it more homogeneous to his head.

EDIT:
Oh, I looked into your history on this project, and gracious, have you gone through a lot of personal characters!
Thanked by: Level 1

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Iocus - 04-22-2014, 12:31 PM