Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
I understand that's exactly why Gor's Master Palette was made in the first place.

But as a secondary suggustion since I got approval of the skin tones and additional browns, why jeopardize the original palette when could set a side a few extra colors of their own.

The issue at hand is that people would LOVE more "yellows" or "browns" but incorperating them in the master palette and getting approved colors will constantly change the master palette, and making it almost a hassle to keep updated with new approved colors.

So, to propose an idea to solve variety issues, we could allow people a slot of 9 spots they can use up to concoct their own colors to fill their desired appearance.

You even got approval, Blue Luigi, of getting a nice turquoise added in, but when what happened, the whole Master Palette got revised.

When I got approved of the new brown tones, I had to revise the whole Master Palette. =/
So instead of doing so, we could just add the idea of a custom side palette of 9, to keep things in compromise.

That way*, the original palette can stay "uniform" and if necessary colors that need to be added, can be added separately.
[Image: Intro_Project2_zpsa3f9d668.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Ran Master 27 - 04-17-2014, 11:41 PM