Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(04-17-2014, 10:39 PM)Zadaben Wrote: The palette is in my post above
it's the one in the B section
also you don't need to use my yellow in your sprite, that's just an addition to the palette replacing one of the redundant browns
the only part concerning you specifically is part B.

Actually, I* could probably squeeze in your new shade of yellow in, do you mind posting your preferred additional Palette?

I'll need to see it to make a work around in the palette.

Actually, I have a better Idea, since I've started a ripple of change effect.
I'm going to propose a rule.

Rule:
Any character should be allowed their own additional 3 colors if needed, and if added, should be posted on their sprite sheet, when submitting.
[Image: TSR_FR_Add_Palette_3x3_zps9e77ceb3.gif]

Additonal colors that are added, should be in a separate 3x3 Palette Box, and next to the Universal Gors Palette.

Something like this:
[Image: TSR_FR_Add_Palette_Full_zps4ab874c7.gif]

Reason:
I have seen some issues where some characters colors aren't portrayed correctly, or use colors that simply don't exist in the Universal Gors Palette.

So maybe if this rule sticks, the creator of each character can Quality Control their own additions of shade to their characters. WHILE, not jeopardizing the Original Gors Palette.

This way, It can solve the issue enabling people to fully portray their OC's correctly, and feel content about the finished results.
[Image: Intro_Project2_zpsa3f9d668.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Ran Master 27 - 04-17-2014, 10:55 PM