Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
the palette exists for a reason; it helps make the sprites look uniform beyond the stylistic choices of the outline and shading. the colors you added make up the majority of the colors you used, so you're not really using the game's palette. colors should only be added when there is absolutely no substitute. at this point, the palette has at least two shades for almost every notable hue in the spectrum, so i'm pretty confident it doesn't need any more changes.

also, please use the most up-to-date palette from my recent post.

(04-16-2014, 08:40 AM)Level 1 Wrote: it's hard to imagine him bending his knees (as it's customary in fighting games)

[Image: u9N75Vp.gif]
[Image: LDiySfN.gif]

i wouldn't say that.

though most of the fighters' poses so far have involved leg movement, nothing's requiring you to have an active idle animation. vipershark's leg movement is pretty minimal, and sol's quite clearly rocking the jotaro stoicism. variety is nice! but also think about how your character would move in this scenario. are they confident? joyous? meek? angry? do what makes sense for your character.

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 04-16-2014, 12:23 PM