Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
[Image: pN3HEKL.gif]
Updated his stance, with less abstract leg shading and more definite leg shaping (plus more relaxed), and since I couldn't help it, some alt colors. I probably made too many (hell, do assists even get any alts?), but again it was mostly for funsies. If anybody wants, I'd be willing to try whipping up an alt or two for them.
(04-12-2014, 09:47 PM)Baegal Wrote: Actually, does TFR have an official title screen logo yet?
[Image: BkbXFB9.jpg]
Here's a rough concept I came up with, based on the VG Resource logo: the arrow's replaced with a Kamehameha sort of beam; the "VG" is replaced with "Fighters" in the Street Fighter font; and the Dualshock, GBA, and N64 controller are replaced with a fist, foot, and sword, respectively (couldn't think of a better third "thing" to represent a fighting game).
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by BullockDS - 04-13-2014, 04:11 AM