Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(04-12-2014, 01:17 PM)Midi Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 03:45 PM)Tellis Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 02:39 PM)Midi Wrote: *sigh* Unless my character has super dark fur, I can't use that.

[Image: ScgwJUM.png][Image: NbjQ9rj.gif]

?????
I literally just swapped colors from the palette onto your avatar (yours is on the right), it doesn't even look too different brightness wise. It looks lighter, not darker? And I mean, you'd be using less colors on your sprites in this anyway so just choose the lighter shades in that case, dude.

Lighter? The new version is clearly darker, unless you mean the underfur, in which case, yeah, looks radioactive.

You shouldn't get all in a tizzy just because your character will end up being portrayed a little "incorrectly." I'm sure yours isn't the only one that isn't reflective of an ideal color choice. Plus, the sprites are going to be a lot smaller than your avatar, so this demonstration shouldn't be taken as a totally accurate representation. They'll also have less shading, which means that the darker shade will presumably have less of an impact, making your sprite appear brighter than the demonstration. In any case, it should probably look better to you.

Basically, you shouldn't let little things like that bother you so much. Your character isn't dependent on little color changes.

edit: 1000th!
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by StarSock64 - 04-12-2014, 06:16 PM