Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
No, you were not being rude. All you were doing is stating an honest opinion and you did it in a very considerate way.

Basically, even though I said this a post ago, I like to start out with a very simple standing pose when I start out with a sprite sheet. That way, I can show it to the more experienced spriters to see if I need to make any tweaks to the basic structure before I can move onto the animation process. The pose that Iocus used, while very amazing and a typical pose I could see E-Man doing, isn't the kind of pose it would start out with because it is a little more complex than a simple neutral standing pose. As a result, it becomes more difficult for me to create new poses from how the sprite is currently posed.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Level 1, TheShyGuy

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by E-Man - 04-03-2014, 09:48 AM