Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Nah, you don't need to be too sorry with me. I can see what you are doing and I can respect that.

Anyway, I didn't realize that it would be a big problem to not use a black outline, but now that I know (mostly in part by Mario360), I'll keep that in mind for the other sprites on this project.

All and all, what you have is a nice piece of work there (although I am not sure about the general shape of the legs and feet). As for the stance, it was actually meant to be part of his idle animation, which is why he is standing there. Basically, part of my process for spiriting is to start out with the most generic pose possible to work it out and refine it into a much better sprite before I went ahead and add more dynamic poses. That way, I would only have to correct the basic structure of one sprite instead of a whole bunch.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by E-Man - 04-02-2014, 09:03 PM