Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(03-31-2014, 12:59 PM)[MachoBot RoboSavage] Wrote: I mean, it could be a high risk high reward type deal. I was thinking of changing the assist deal just a bit, something like that there is a specific input to summon an assist that drains your Gognio bar, but it's completely random on which one you get.

To be honest, I didn't quite catch how assists appear on the field in the first place and I just assumed that they worked the same way Assist Trophies work in Brawl (i.e. you pick up the item and you get a random helper).

Basically, I was thinking maybe that the better a summon is, the lower the probability of it appearing. Considering how weak I made Kevin, he would have a high chance of appearing. Due to how tricky Ton is to use with his instant death attack, he would have an uncommon chance of being summoned. As for Vinn, his skill is arguably the most powerful of the set I just mentioned, so he would be rare.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by E-Man - 03-31-2014, 02:25 PM