Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(03-30-2014, 08:55 PM)TheMario360 Wrote: You mean like bob up and down? or rotate a bit?

Actually, I was thinking of rotating it left and right because the head bop might be a little too distracting if that was down at the same time.

Anyway, Baegul, you're right about what you said. It's rather silly for me to ask before I just do something. I guess that's just a side effect of having to restrain myself after doing actions on other web sites that some users didn't likeā€¦

Alright, I'll start off by suggesting three possible assists to use. Tell me way you think of them, OK?

Kevin Triebel: The infamous green guy appears and has his poorly sprited Mario enemies wander the field. He is not the strongest assist because his enemies hardly do any damage and you can actually kill Kevin himself (his death animation is him spinning in place using 90 degree rotations).

Vinn: Despite his unwillingness to listen to others to improve his skills, he packs a major punch by wandering the battle field and planting pine cones that grow into towering trees with large trunks. Not only do they act as barriers, but they also heavily damage a fighter that ends up getting lifted by the tree suddenly popping out.

Ton: The beloved site admin lives up to his species by slowly walking up to a fighter and stabbing the fighter with a knife for an instant kill. Considering how slow he moves and the range and speed of the knife attack, avoiding Ton is pretty easy to do.

By the way, I'm not sure if you guys mentioned it already, but I think it would be cool to incorporate Dazz in the game in some form.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by E-Man - 03-30-2014, 08:58 PM