Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(03-30-2014, 10:29 AM)TheMario360 Wrote: To CBL and Iocus: I used both of your designs (Iocus's with some tweaks). If this gets the approval then I'll implement it into the animation. One thing though Iocus, If you take a look at my profile picture, the ear is supposed to be blank, but, If it's absolutely necessary, I'll implement your redesign further.
[Image: TheMario360idleimproved_zps1ec338f9.png~original]

Oh and quick question: Do all the characters have to use all the quotes? I don't necessarily like the fact that my character could cuss in the game when in real life I don't.

Well, I'm certainly not going to force you to change it, just giving you some suggestions. I figured you didn't draw the ear hole in your avatar because it was too much trouble, you didn't know how, had trouble getting it to look right, or as a stylistic choice. In any case, I didn't think it was a design choice, and so I figured "well, the character seems human, and humans have ear holes, so I'll give it one."

I think you guys are jumping the gun about the text bubbles. Nowhere was it stated that all the characters would use the same exclamations, or if they were going to be used at all.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Iocus - 03-30-2014, 11:15 AM