Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Baegal Wrote:Well, when this was first in the makings there was mention of "assist" characters.
Honestly I think we could either turn the unfinished characters or inspire users to make a simple attack combo instead of a whole sheet.

Is that still going to be a thing? I know Nick and Gors made a few.
Iceman404 Wrote:It's the most logical solution. You get the most iconic oldbies in without having to make them full playable characters.

Actually, I have to say that I like this idea a lot! Not only will it allow us to squeeze in more characters that we may or may not have permission to use, but it also allows for us to use characters that are either not the best choice for fighters (such as a certain green guy) or just don't feel like participating at all.

I'm not sure if this is all the assist characters you're going to use, but if I have room for a few more, then I have several suggestions on some you could use.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by E-Man - 03-30-2014, 10:09 AM