Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(03-29-2014, 09:57 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: unless someone decides they're cool with handing their character over to someone else to work on, i assume characters are expected to be done by the user they represent, as things have been.

that being said, in terms of notable TVGR peeps getting finished and included, i'd love to see star, ridge, ninspriterx, tellis, devicho, pk, tom guycott, sketchasaurus, rosencrantz, and virtuaboy's characters finished--just to name a few. Tongue

Well, considering that most of those users you just listed are still pretty active on this web site, it wouldn't hurt to ask them to see if they still want to be in the project (even if it means having other spriters work on their characters). While that last bit I suggested is not exactly the best idea, it's the only thing I could think of to keep those characters in the game and give the users still actively following this topic something to do to hasten the production on this game.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by E-Man - 03-29-2014, 10:09 PM