Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(03-29-2014, 09:17 PM)Gors Wrote: As for metaru being in the game, i concur letting him in. The community remembers him as the productive mod/person and he left quite a good impression for many people. The only one that needs to confirm his stay is himself.

Sounds good to me, Gors! Personally, I never met Metaru myself, but if he left this kind of an impact on the web site as a whole and people still like him to this day (even though I'm not sure about the circumstances that got him banned), then I have no gripes if he does want his character to stay.

Anyway, considering that nine characters (ten if you count Metaru) and seven characters that are currently being worked on (including Mario360's), maybe we could look at the remaining roster CBL complied just a few posts ago and see which ones we could also work on?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by E-Man - 03-29-2014, 09:35 PM