Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(03-29-2014, 05:46 PM)E-Man Wrote: So, that's the current roster then? I was imagining it to be a hair bit larger considering how many other users were on this site, but okay then. Considering how much of a fresh face Mario360 is, I'm rather surprised that you are letting him join the roster instead of telling him to come back when he spends more time on this forum and getting involved with more conversation threads.

this isn't "the roster," this is the only what's been worked on lately and what's already finished. there are a ton of other characters in this thread and the old thread who haven't been touched since 2012, so i didn't include them. if anybody jumps back in with updates to a character already started, then i'd toss 'em in.
EDIT: and i'm not "letting" themario360 join; i put his sprite there because it was worked on recently.

(03-29-2014, 06:03 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: Shouldn't Metaru be on the top-row?

i was unsure about putting him on there because of his current status as banned. he is technically finished, but it's not my place to say whether or not he's still part of the game.
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 03-29-2014, 06:09 PM