Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(02-02-2013, 01:07 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: what we're trying to say is:

(01-27-2013, 09:30 PM)SuperGoomba Wrote: I don't know if I'm well known enough to have my character in this game,
(01-28-2013, 01:05 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: this would probably be better in its own thread (AKA your spriting thread) rather than here if you want to try this style because unfortunately I don't think you're eligible to be in the game yet.

meaning, nobody knows who you are since you haven't been around (as in posting and being part of the community) at all since today, and the fact that your first post since joining in 2011 is wanting to join this game, qualifies you even less to be in the game. it's not to be mean or single anybody out but we have to actually get to know you first before we add you to such a serious project because we don't want people posting on the forum for the first time just to be in the game.

I actually did join in 2008, and hung around for a while, and submitted a few things, but I accept your decision to not want me in the game, as I only recently started posting again about a week ago, and it wouldn't really be fair on the members who haven stuck around here for much longer without going on hiatus. I guess my reply made it sound a bit too much like the only reason I had come back was to join this game.
“The Goombas have lost...Again?! Is this our destiny?! To be trampled by oppressive feet for all eternity? No, we will definitely triumph next time! Yes, next time! The Goombas' fate is not defeat, but perseverance!”
—Goomboss, Super Mario 64 DS

Thanks to Ploaj for the avatar.
Thanked by: Baegal, Kami

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by SuperGoomba - 02-02-2013, 06:15 AM