Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
what we're trying to say is:

(01-27-2013, 09:30 PM)SuperGoomba Wrote: I don't know if I'm well known enough to have my character in this game,
(01-28-2013, 01:05 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: this would probably be better in its own thread (AKA your spriting thread) rather than here if you want to try this style because unfortunately I don't think you're eligible to be in the game yet.

meaning, nobody knows who you are since you haven't been around (as in posting and being part of the community) at all since today, and the fact that your first post since joining in 2011 is wanting to join this game, qualifies you even less to be in the game. it's not to be mean or single anybody out but we have to actually get to know you first before we add you to such a serious project because we don't want people posting on the forum for the first time just to be in the game.

and about the edited characters thing: there aren't that many people who have edits of characters here, and those who do have either 1) customized them so much that they're essentially entirely different characters with a different sense of personality, 2) they are not as involved in the love thread, 3) are still learning about character design, or 4) the original copyright for that character has expired.
honestly what you have is literally just Bub, no changes, no difference in design whatsoever. everyone else at least made some modifications to the character so they are acceptable (unless they fall under the fourth condition).
if you really want him to be your character, you either have to at least modify his design enough that it doesn't look much like an edit of Bub, or make a totally new character. you also have to stick around for a while to have any chance of getting in.
I hope you understand and have a nice day.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Garamonde - 02-02-2013, 01:07 AM