Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
I more or less saw Gaia as a Robot Master/Reploid character, rather than a "normal robot", which would probably be okay if he didn't resemble Bass or Emerl or Mega Man/X so much.
I'd say for now try to change him up until he doesn't resemble any of the characters mentioned, since as you know, for example, despite the similarities in proportions in most of them, they're all otherwise quite different (especially the animaloids, obviously).
While I think it's awesome to have a Reploid character and all, I'm thinking that during this time of difficulty though it might be better to change your approach for now, try to get away from Mega Man inspirations until you can get comfortable with other things.
Maybe give him more of a cyborg or Metabots type motif...? Grab different ideas and inspirations from everything else that you like that doesn't pertain to Mega Man. I dunno just trying to help! Mostly I think you should try to design the legs and arms smaller since MM robots/reploids have big lower legs (and even bigger feet) and forearms. That'd be a start, I think.
Just please keep at it, everyone has problems at some point, this is just part of the learning process!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Keiang, HandToeKnee

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Garamonde - 10-27-2012, 09:40 AM