Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Basically, if this was a game about that character, it'd probably be fine because there'd be a chance to explain the water bladders. But, in this context, there isn't really, so it's just going to confuse people. I don't think anyone's asking you to get rid of it FOREEVEERR, but just within the context of this game. Or at least try your best to tone it down. Even if this was a game more about the character, they're too large and have big black outlines in an otherwise empty space that say "LOOK HERE!"

I love the idle, but I'm totally confused about how it lands on the walking animation. It doesn't seem to be possible to land that way without falling over. The others kind of tried to explain that better, idk.

Also I just noticed from the art that it's supposed to have teeth, but they're next to impossible to see...honestly I think I might like it better without them, but try making the teeth outlines a bit darker if they're what you want. As they are now, I think I read them more as lips or something.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by StarSock64 - 09-22-2012, 01:19 PM