Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Actually, this looks pretty good. I don't typically do this, but... would you be opposed to me using this edit? Everything in general is much better and I honestly couldn't do much differently at this point if I tried.
Ridge's face is differently shaped than most Koopas (smaller cheek, more pronounced lower jaw and significantly larger beak) so what you did is perfectly fine. The fist and beak look just fine without the extra highlighting, too.

Yeah, Jetters, that makes sense. Ridge's shade for yellow and blue are pretty dark so it looked like there was too much AA.

Also, Crappy, you've lead me to two questions with your edits. Should I keep the dark shading on the very bottom of the hood hanging down his back, and should the shading on his jacket go straight down like you have it as opposed to curving forwards into the front pocket?
Second thing, you added back the seam at the bottom of his pants. Did you use an older sprite by mistake or am I actually okay keeping that detail?
Thanked by: Garamonde, Baegal

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Ridge Troopa - 09-13-2012, 11:44 AM