Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
i understand your points about gors' sprites. i wasn't really aware of the AA on jetters until you pointed it out, but the stuff in the AA section on the tutorial i figured were just some rarer examples. either way, i've been trying to stray from using AA more than a little bit on my sheet, and i think that's been the same for everyone else.

[Image: sBJkD.png]

this is all i did. mainly i cut down on some AA on the head and the front hand, and a couple bits of shading edits on the head and hoodie. i was mostly worried about the back hand, because once i took out the extra shade on it, the perspective on it changed for me and it looked a bit off. i'm not sure on how strict the rules are when it comes to limbs in the back, but i figure they get shaded the same way as limbs in the front, just with darker shades.
as i suggested before, i also removed the shine on his head. you could probably still get away with a shine there if it were smaller and white, so it'd be a bit more pronounced and less... realistic? i didn't do this.

i don't have any references nearby of koopas, so if there's anything outright wrong with my edits in terms of koopa designs, you know why. :B

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 09-13-2012, 01:41 AM