Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(08-13-2012, 01:13 AM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: Scrolling though this project made me realize how out of the loop I am. Feeling kind of lame because of that, yep.

At any rate, oh my lord, this is fantastic in just about every way. I regret not having more feedback; a bit at a loss for words and just in the admiring stage for now.
As for my contribution, I might if I can find the drive to sprite an entire sheet.
... Hell, if Seanpower can get in, well shit... I better find that motivation soon... besides this game needs a M&L joke hnnngh

By the way, am I the only one who can't see Britt's images?
OOOOHHH MAAAAAAN~
I hope there will be team based battles as an option(if this has already been discussed, excuse my ignorance for not reading about it).
And whenever you select Ridge and I on the same team..a team name will pop up saying "Those M&L Dudes" or "The SuperStar Bros."...something like that.

Also, I'll be making M&L Wario's head as an item.Thanks for inspiring me for this idea, Ridge. Since ya know..brought up M&L
It's gonna happen. He'll chomp onto people's feet, making it harder for them to jump and make them slow down.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Star - 08-15-2012, 12:41 AM