Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(07-29-2012, 11:19 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 04:03 PM)Shiyadezubuzu Wrote:
(07-29-2012, 04:01 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Might be just me but he looks waaaaay tall.
I don't think he's too tall, he fits in the border just fine.

I see that, but he's really tall compared to most of the other characters (put him alongside everyone else to see for yourself, I think there's a character line-up in the OP or somewhere). I don't think your character's actual size would be that large, would it?
Well, I checked my size compared to some of the other characters and I'm only a pixel taller than Vipershark and a pixel shorter than Sol. I will try shortening a bit, but I honestly don't think it's necessary.
(07-30-2012, 07:56 AM)Shinbs Wrote: About the hoodie guy,I don't think he's too tall at all,I think he's actually a cool size that could add some more variety to the character roster.
But with that being said,I think it'd be hard to make dynamic poses for him in that space .Unless it's possible to do what CBL said anyway,then I guess it's fine,but I'm not sure if a whole character sheet with a bigger grid than everybody else is allowed (not that I know how the game supposedly works,so eh)
But his size is fine IMO.
I would like to point out that I only have plans to make this an assist character, so there won't be many dynamic poses to worry about.

I don't mean to come off ignorant in any way, I just don't think he's a giant or anything!Ouch!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Shade - 07-30-2012, 10:00 AM