Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(07-11-2012, 07:34 AM)Jdaster64 Wrote: [Image: ref_frs_2.png]
Better, size-wise? I would've hated working with something as big as the other one, anyway.
I'm not sure the highlight was a huge improvement, but there's only a couple colors to work with in that regard. I think this is a slight improvement in readability as well.
It's better, but the lack of some form of outlining on the inside ruins the depth of the sprite. Outlines aren't recommended, but you can add some with a simpler character like yours. Since you won't really have detail-readability issues (?), you can still do some more. Right now, I'm mainly talking about the shell bottom and the back foot. Is the pink part supposed to be the back of the shell, or the character's body? I'm having trouble understanding what the actual character's form is. You also have too many colors for certain colors; I can barely see the pink in the yellow. ATM, it's unnecessary.

EDIT: I tried editing your character, but I haven't had much luck. Right now, the only thing is that the pink blends in too much with the yellow, not to mention I'm not exactly sure what the pink is supposed to represent.
[Image: 9YzeQ.png]
I might have made it worse, but I think I helped with the shell.
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Baegal - 07-11-2012, 12:40 PM