Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
none of them fits TFR at all.

and no, it's not because the style doesn't match, or because your character design is boring (actually they're all wrong, but that's not the main problem)

the problem is what metaru told you. You have absolutely no relevance in tSR at all. You don't have anything that could make you an important member (rather, all you built up here was a completely negative image of yourself, being arrogant and stupid not listening to criticism).

The very first step to be in TFR is to be a member of tSR. All characters in this project are from well-known, respected members who did a lot to help the community grow. Now, a whiny crybaby that can't even sprite that well will not have any chance in joining this.

What can you do to be a member of this project, then? First of all, improve yourself. You said that you 'became better', can take criticisms and shit. Well, guess what, you aren't. Please be serious about yourself. Second, work on your pixelart techniques, by doing several art. This way you'll improve both C+C-taking and spriting skills. Finally, be a more helpful member overall.

I might've sounded harsh in this post but that's how things work. I will not add someone who is unknown to most of tSR.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 07-09-2012, 04:36 PM