Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Look, people, can you please understand that you're missing the point by trying to redesign my character?

If you really feel the slime character design needs work, I'll change it, but you're trying to FORCE the slime to be humanoid to some extent.

I don't mean to seem like a jerk, but does my character really need to BE human, just to be easier to sprite? No! If I can make the poses work for the moves, that'll make me a better spriter for it, or at least show I have a good idea of what I'm doing.
Jump? Just shove a little drag on the side objects, add a special effect to make it seem like the slime suddenly put forth a bit of telekinetic energy to force the objects around him to blast up into the air.

Attack? Seriously? Don't you kids have any imagination these days? Spin crystals around, club with gold, channel energy through gold to release a lightning bolt.

Rant done, now...

Oh god...

You made me do it.
You made me go ahead on an angry tirade.

Bleh, return of the know-it-all douchebag, thanks a lot Baegal. That aside, you now have your reason why I'm not taking your criticism on the character itself.

But, again, I will change it if you insist I must, I'm just not going to change him to be yet another regular human being, so the use of telekinesis would be useless at that point.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by bnewton - 07-08-2012, 10:36 PM