Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Sorry Baegel, but, making the slime part bigger, more signifigant, wantevs, does not work, it was actually the first thing I tried. I should tell you that the slime guy I had the first couple of times I tried to start spriting him, looked like he should have bones, bones that were broken. A lot. I also have a feeling the static thing is only because its not animated yet.

Don't worry Baegel, the slime will have his own purpose amongst the objects he levitates around him. Wonder why he takes so much space in the strawberry and IS the ice cube? I'll tell you, he's actually compressing his own body with telekinesis.

That edit by Ploaj was beautiful, by the way (even if it was slightly out of style...)

So, here's my latest rendition of my sprites that I need to animate.
[Image: bnewtontheslimeTFR-1.png]

Seriously, have any reccomendations as to what I could use to animate this thing? After all, Google/Bing don't tell me the BEST program(s) out there to use, only a list of them, so I can't really trust it too much.

Anyhow, I hope you can figure out why he has gold floating by his sides, after all, what does the airship near the end of One Piece use it for? Whoops, I said too much! *Hides.*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by bnewton - 07-08-2012, 09:25 PM