Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
The character is also very static. The design of it doesn't really fit the bouncy, energetic style TFR has going. It doesn't seem to make too much sense either; there doesn't seem to be much significance for everything. They look a little too random.

The idea of a slime character is promising, because we don't really have one yet (unless I'm a major derp and am forgetting someone :U), but the slime aspect of your character isn't necessary, considering what you have going on.
I would suggest keeping the slime idea, but try to develop a more uniform design (if that makes any sense).

EDIT: I skipped the part where you mentioned the telekinetic part the first time I read your post. Again, it's an interesting concept, but I feel more should be accentuated on the slime part.
I'm having trouble explaining my thoughts, but I think what I'm trying to say is that the character seems a little out of place. Most characters here are bigger, simpler shapes (Gors' and mine is the salt shaker/bullet shape, Robo9 is basic squares and thin limbs, Virt and Meta are a simplified human, etc.) Right now the character seems a little too small and compact, when we are looking or very clean, readable sprites, i guess? Sorry if I'm not making much sense Ouch!
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Baegal - 07-08-2012, 08:12 PM