Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(06-26-2012, 04:32 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: That's not really what I was going for.

Like, at all.

The sprite you made makes my character look like some dude that's like, "YEAH. I LIKE BEATING PEOPLE UP BECAUSE I LIKE TO SEE THEIR PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN."

That's not what my character is. He's supposed to be having fun. Think "Tails" in Sonic the Fighters. He's a little kid having fun. Not some guy wanting to crush peoples' skulls after they're already torn in half by a giant robotic King Kong.

I know you're trying to help. I'm sorry if I come off as obnoxious, snotty, bratty, etc. Whenever I talk, people see/hear emotions that I'm not trying to express. So I'm sorry if this comes across as hateful or rude. Shy

in fact i almost didn't even post this because it seemed too hateful
that's fine, i didn't get your character right haha
but like nicktendo said, you kinda

completely missed the point of that post. that point being the pose of your character is really awkward at the moment
but ignoring that, it's not like it'd be very hard to just edit the face and make him look like a happy cheerful kid! (granted, now it looks like his head isn't attached, you get my point)
[Image: sESKg.gif]
like, it's cool that you dont like the edit itself, but that doesn't mean you should ignore the message that the edit and the post's content were trying to get across

because it's apparently something that people have been telling you for a bit here(???)

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by triptych - 06-26-2012, 11:55 PM