Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
Video 
(06-22-2012, 07:12 PM)Tellis Wrote: Well, it's kind of a silly question because people's progress on this basically covers the whole range. There are some people who are completely done (Nicktendo's Neko, Meta (I think?) and Gors (and the other characters he made)) and there's people like me who have made an idle and one animation so far, and there's people who still haven't settled on an idle. So, just look through the old thread if you wanna see other people's progress. Baegel has been posting his full sheet which each new addition and so did a few others in the old thread. So... look around a bit?

Ah, I didn't know there was an old thread, and anyways look at the thread... It'll take some time to sift through 96 pages If you get what I'm saying. I'm just asking...Not demanding :p But you're right what I said was kind of selfish. I just wanted to know everyone's progress. Thanks for showing me the thread Smile
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Candel - 06-22-2012, 08:11 PM