Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
[/quote]

Thanks !

[Image: scaled.php?server=51&filename=gifmep.gif&res=landing]

now is better ?
[/quote]

Well, even though I am bad at making sprites and can barely draw a stick man without making a wrong anatomical part, I got a suggestion for you (and this time it's not a move, so you won't see my superb drawing skills :p) I wonder If you should maybe put your fists in front of your sprites face kind of like this
http://i.imgur.com/ySbQ5.png
I know it's not your style, but try it, it might change the way your character moves, also the legs move in an awkward eerie way. Make it smoother. Also I would like to know what his move set is, this character is a complete mystery to us. I'd like to know what kind of punches he does, because if he does only normal kicks and punches, he's not going to stand out much from all the others. This character shows potential, and of course your better at artwork than me (naturally), so keep at it Big Grin

*This was another suggestion from TorchManiac! Join us next time when TorchManiac decides to recolor the window frame of a burrito factory Wink*
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Candel - 06-20-2012, 06:39 PM